Schauble Law Group provides specialized counsel for the unique legal and business needs of nonprofit organizations and charitable foundations. Our attorneys have advised hundreds of nonprofit clients over the past two decades, including:
- Private operating and non-operating foundations
- Trade associations
- Community foundations
- Healthcare providers and supporting foundations
- Scientific research institutions
- Educational institutions and organizations
- Scholarship providers
- Animal welfare organizations
- Company foundations, charities and giving programs
- Advocacy and civic groups
- Community development organizations
- Affordable housing developers
- Spiritual and religious organizations
- Arts, culture, and recreation organizations
- Social service and humanitarian relief organizations
- Environmental and conservation groups
Nonprofits operate in a complex and dynamic legal environment. We leverage every bit of our experience and specialized expertise to help our clients embrace new opportunities, while avoiding costly mistakes, in all stages of their business and all aspects of their mission. We counsel our clients and their advisors in the following areas:
We work to understand your organization and its unique circumstances so we can assist you in getting, and keeping, your valuable tax-exempt status.
We guide you in developing your optimal governance and organizational structure, from start to finish (and everything in between!).
We make your vision a reality through programs designed to do exactly what you need them to do, including specialized grants and program-related investments.
We put you on solid ground by helping ensure your fundraising and gift programs are well designed and legally compliant.
We innovate and brainstorm creative ideas for carrying out your mission, and help bring them to life.
We know you have many of the same basic legal needs as any other business, and we’ve got you covered there as well.